We are seeking a talented Senior Medical Writer to join a global full-service medical communications agency in the US. As a Senior Medical Writer with a publications focus, you will be responsible for developing high-quality scientific content for a variety of medical communications projects, including publications.
- Develop high-quality scientific content for publications such as manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and presentations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including medical directors, account teams, and clients to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Conduct literature searches and review relevant scientific literature to ensure scientific accuracy and completeness of content
- Interpret and present complex scientific data to diverse audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Ensure all content is in compliance with regulatory and ethical guidelines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload to meet project timelines
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior medical writers
- Advanced life sciences degree (PhD, PharmD, or MD)
- Experience in medical writing within a medical communications agency
- Expertise in developing scientific content for publications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using scientific databases and other relevant tools
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and ethical considerations related to medical writing
The company offers a collaborative and supportive work environment with opportunities for professional growth and development and impressive benefits package. If you are a highly skilled and motivated Senior Medical Writer with a publications focus, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com highlighting your qualifications and experience in medical writing for publications.