Join our client's team, helping the world's leading life sciences companies to evolve rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. they work with our pharmaceutical, biotech, medical technology, distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry - combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
Their Life Sciences Supply Chain Practice helps clients to transform their end-to-end supply chain to be patient centric and an enabler of growth.
Most of the team works on one or more projects at any given point in time, typically as part of a larger core team working on a priority. At a Manager/ Senior Manager level, it could be:
- Work with cross-functional client teams to architect and deliver end to end supply chain transformations spanning R&D to Finished Goods, and connecting to Patients through innovative digital solutions, often over the course of multiple years involving large scale re-design
- Leverage data driven hypothesizes and recommendations to support the end-to-end supply chain transformation
- Leading global teams of to deliver against client priorities and to solve a specific problem
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end SC&O transformations addressing key business challenges such as New Product Launch, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams in Strategy, Consulting Technology and Operations to bring the best to clients
- Developing meaningful partnerships with Life Sciences clients through utilizing interpersonal skills, effective communication, and relationship building
- Proactively identify ways to can better support clients through qualifying, co-creating, and executing new sales opportunities
- Support the growth and operations of the Life Sciences Supply Chain Practice at through active involvement and leadership