JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The account supervisor is in charge of creating long-term advertising and marketing plans and strategies in collaboration with clients and internal account teams. overall accountability for the agency's production while serving as a visionary leader in the creation of the highest calibre client services.
Account Supervisor - Market Access
- To guarantee that the client's marketing requirements are satisfied, offer strategic advice and oversee all agency resources.
- Create, design, and carry out marketing communications and promotions on the client's behalf that are in line with their marketing goals and plans.
- Promote the agency's reputation as a key resource to the product team by recommending sound business ideas related to the product and markets that will improve sales and marketing goals.
- To create and maintain productive working partnerships, daily communication with the client is essential.
- Keep solid connections with all customer management levels.
- Control all tasks involving the account.
- Assume the role of team leader to ensure agency discipline integration (scientific, media, art, copy, accounting, production, creative, library services).
- Accounting financial management (determining annual fee, creating contracts, controlling work hours and costs