1 month ago
Preferably San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, or Princeton Competitive Permanent
Job Reference: C-VA1_1620730948
The company I am representing is a life science professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, they leverage a deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world.
The business consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges. We also help our clients transform their marketing and sales organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
The team is currently looking for Associates, Consultants and Managers with a Market Access & Pricing background.
* Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach;
* Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project related findings and coordinating team meetings;
* Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams;
* Provide thought leadership and innovation within the Market Access & Pricing space;
* Participate in business and strategy development;
* Contribute to internal firm activities;
* Coach and mentor junior team members.
* Ideal managerial candidates will have robust experience in Market Access & Pricing, spanning professional consulting experience of which at least 3 years being focused in pharmaceutical market access and pricing;
* Record of successful and continued business development
1 week ago
New York 80K - 95K Permanent
1 week ago
Boston generous bonus and stock options Permanent