An opportunity to join a a full-service medical marketing, communications, and education organization that specializes in creating unique medical affairs, medical education, commercial, and payer solutions.
Founded over 20 years ago, the agency has built a strong presence in medical communications world, and is currently expanding on their Scientific Innovations team.
The Associate Scientific Director will be critical to the overall organizational client experience as the scientific lead for internal and client teams. Your ability to plan, develop, and strategically create compelling scientific content appropriate for the end audience will be key to your success. You will be responsible for collaborating with internal team leads and supervising and mentoring team members. You must be able to proactively assist clients with new strategy direction and lead business development from a scientific perspective. Essential functions:
- Create and support scientifically sound, clinically relevant, and strategically positioned content to meet client needs
- Lead multiple projects with teammates to produce quality deliverables
- Oversee and mentor work performed by other team members
- Initiate, maintain, and expand client relationships and business opportunities based on scientific knowledge, strategic expertise, and company experience
- Support and mentor internal client-focused cross-functional teams scientifically and strategically
- Develop relationships with external experts and strategic partner organizations as needed to support business vision
- Assist in support business development efforts through leveraging strategic understanding of client products and disease states
- Support other team members in literature reviews and searches, fact checking, and writing reports and summaries from notes as needed
- Support the company as a content and strategy expert to influence and reinforce the corporate vision and direction
If you are interested in this position, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential discussion.